The AC/DC Training System is a state-of-the-art training system that is specifically designed to introduce students to the basic principles of electrical circuits, both in direct current (dc) and alternating current (ac). It provides a comprehensive, high-quality, and cost-effective solution to rapidly build student knowledge in electricity and electrical circuits.
Through theory and hands-on exercises, the AC/DC Training System fully covers the following topics: nature of electricity, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's voltage and current laws, using measuring instruments, solving series and parallel circuits, electromagnetism, electrical distribution, and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Fully introduces students to all the important concepts in both dc circuits and ac circuits.
- Comprises the most common electrical components in modern electrical circuits, easy to access and safe for student experimentation.
- Powered using a standard ac wall outlet and operates at a low voltage for student safety.
- Includes six built-in faults that can be inserted using toggle switches, enabling students to test and improve their troubleshooting skills.
- Training system enclosed in a rugged case fitted with sturdy wheels and a telescopic handle for easy transportation. The case also allows training systems to be conveniently stacked for storage.
- Comprises student and instructor manuals that provide comprehensive theory presentations, guided easy-to-understand lab procedures, and review questions.
- Complete, cost-efficient learning package
- Estimated program duration: 50 hours
- Basic concepts of electrical circuits, both in direct current (dc) and alternating current (ac)
- Ohm’s law
- Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws
- Using measuring instruments (voltmeters, ammeters, ohmmeters, etc.)
- Solving series and parallel circuits
- Electrical distribution
- Troubleshooting electrical circuits
- Exploration of the most common electrical components: power sources, resistors, inductors, capacitors, transformers, switches, relays, motors
Additionally required equipment
|1||Training on AC & DC Circuit Fundamentals, 1 day||20316-T|