The Heat Pump Skills Trainer, Model 3411, includes the basic components of a typical heat pump unit. It can be operated in two modes: the cooling mode, where heat is absorbed at the evaporator and expelled at the condenser; or the heating mode, where heat is expelled at the evaporator and absorbed at the condenser.
The Heat Pump Skills Trainer includes a standard hermetic compressor, forced-air condenser, suction accumulator, two dual-flow filter dryers, two moisture/liquid indicators, a double capillary and check valve, a blower-type forced-air evaporator, a blower-type forced-air condenser, a four-way reversing valve, and a pressure controller. The control panel includes variable fan speed controls, indicator lights, compressor switch, mode switch, power switch, and power breaker.
This Skills Trainer is designed to teach the basic skills of wiring, piping, evacuating, charging, testing and troubleshooting. It is designed to be assembled, tested, and disassembled by one or two students performing a series of tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Comprised of basic components of a reversible air conditioning system, which is found in many homes
- Contains two refrigerant-metering controls and a reversing mechanism
- Trainer is to be assembled, tested, and disassembled
- Can be operated in two modes: cooling and heating
- Horizontally mounted forced-air, fan-cooled, evaporator and condenser
- Shipped in kit form, partially assembled
- R-134a Refrigerant
|1||Refrigeration Charging Equipment||3440-5|
|1||Vizi-Vapor Charging Accessory||3440-6|
|1||Refrigeration Tool Cabinet||3441-2|
|1||Refrigerant Recovery Unit||3445-1|
|1||Consumables for 341X||3456-1|