Digital Communications 2 (91023)
Computer Base Cabinets (1386)
Computer base cabinets are available in desk (sit-down) and lab (stand-up) configurations to best meet students' needs within the design and space of any classroom or laboratory.
The cabinets are constructed of welded steel and are mounted on a recessed kick riser. Each model features an adjustable shelf with back stop, on which to place the PC so that it is as high and forward as possible in the cabinet. Beneath the shelf holding the tower, space is available for general storage.
The rear of each cabinet is closed and includes large cable access ports at the top and bottom, which also support ventilation of the PC.
In both configurations, the outside width is 11-in. On the desk configuration, the height is 28-in; on the lab configuration, it is 34-in.
1380 Series Furniture
Lab-Volt's 1380 Series furniture come in two styles. A flexible desk configuration provides an ideal workstation for a computer and small equipment, such as the Lab-Volt FACET program. The lab configuration (pictured to the left) is ideal for larger, heavier equipment, such as the 5250 Robot, which requires students to stand during its operation.
1380 Series furniture is designed for flexibility, durability, and mobility. Workstations consist of the following components, which are sold separately and, therefore, can be configured to meet each laboratory's space needs and class size:
- Work Surfaces (1380) in lengths of 60", 72", 84", and 96" which can be placed atop base cabinets, leg pedestals, or a combination. Work surfaces are available in either solid maple, or a choice of laminate colors with attractive black edging.
- Optional Modesty Support Panels (1382), which run the full length of a workstation to provide reinforcement and stability.
- Leg Panels for desk (1381-10) or lab (1381-20) configurations, constructed of welded steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Single-Door Base Cabinets for desk (1383-10) or lab configuration (1383-20), featuring a full-length lockable door with recessed handles and an adjustable shelf.
- Two-Drawer Base Cabinets for desk (1384-10) or lab configuration (1384-20), featuring two lockable drawers with recessed handles.
- Rear Riser Assembly (1385), available in maple or laminate, to provide additional space for your workstation.