Digital Communications 1 (91022)
The Digital Communications 1 Circuit Board includes the following five circuit blocks.
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM)
- Pulse-Time Modulation (PTM)
- Pulse-Code Modulation (PCM)
- Pulse Amplitude Modulation Time-Division Multiplexing (PAM-TDM)
- Delta Modulation (DM)
In addition, the circuit board contains the following features:
- Each circuit block contains a modulator for transmission and a demodulator for reception.
- Built-in Channel Simulator and Speaker Amp Circuitry
- The Channel Simulator circuit block enables the student to investigate the effects of noise and channel bandwidth on pulse and digital modulation signals.
- The Speaker Amp circuit block permits the student to connect a speaker and listen to the signals.
- Communication signals are synchronized for easy display.
Request more information