Family Connections (42501-70)
- Identify family roles, responsibilities and skills.
- Analyze how families and society benefit from family participation in community events.
- Determine the impact of institutions and agencies upon the family.
- Identify and correlate transferable skills from home to community and jobs.
- Define the qualities of a good worker and see how they are developed in the home.
- Examine the impact of trends and policies in the workplace upon the family.
- Determine the need for a plan to achieve career and family goals.
- Examine how changing technologies impact careers and the need to stay abreast of them.
- Correlate school life with family values and needs.
- Demonstrate communication skills.
- Interview peers about their responsibilities at home.
- Review career choices and recognize the need to plan for careers.
- Analyze aptitudes (abilities to learn).
Request more information