Tech-Design Training System
With each module, your students will enjoy engaging, effective and meaningful educational experiences through these powerful features:
Vibrant, interactive multimedia engage your students with:
- Stimulating graphics and animations
- Full-screen MPEG videos with closed-captioning
- Hypertext for new concepts and terms
- Simulation, where appropriate.
Hands-on experimentation makes learning enjoyable and meaningful by:
- Reinforcing technical knowledge
- Developing technical skills
- Strengthening life skills and academic competencies.
You'll be assured of students' success based on national competencies, which are the foundation of every module. Each technology module meets the objectives established by the International Technology Education Association (ITEA), standards of the Secretary of Labor's Commission for Achieving Necessary Skills (SCANS), National Standards for School Mathematics and National Science Education Standards*. Every FACS module meets National FACS education standards, as well as SCANS objectives.
See Downloads to download pdf documents of national math or science standards correlated to Tech-Design technology modules.