- Define the Earth as a living system and consider viable solutions to such problems as global warming, acid rain and soil erosion.
- Examine the ecological issues of deforestation, animals and wildlife, population, soil erosion, pesticides, global warming, acid rain, ozone, waste disposal and alternative energy.
- Use an interactive computer game to simulate the Earth's biomes and explore the relationship between animals and the environments in which they live.
- Prepare a presentation on the Gaia Theory.
- Use database software to record observations about local plant and animal life.
Request more information