Manufacturing Processes Level 2
In the Manufacturing Processes CELL, students gain the ability to apply new technologies and understand their impact on production efficiency and product quality.
Students develop skills with traditional machine tools and progress to computer-numerical-controlled mills and lathes. Using nationally acclaimed CAD/CAM software, simulation and flow charting software, students gain insight into manufacturing processes and procedures.
Level 2 Topic Coverage
• Industrial Engineering
• Designing for the CNC Lathe
• Production on the CNC Lathe
• Designing for the CNC Mill
• Production on the CNC Mill
• Management Concepts and Systems