Computer-Assisted 0.2-kW Electromechanical Training System (8006)
- The system has been designed with low-power (0.2 kW or 1/4 hp) educational equipment that enables students to understand and safely operate industrial-type equipment.
- Careful attention to engineering detail has resulted in a system that provides:
- Laboratory results that are easy to understand
- Data values that are easily observed
- Data which, when applied to governing formulas, provide results that verify electrical laws rather than deny them on the basis of large operational-tolerance errors
- All metering activities are accomplished through the use of a Lab-Volt designed Data Acquisition and Management System (LVDAM), Model 9062.
- New Prime Mover / Dynamometer Module (Model 8960) designed with a permanent magnet DC motor/generator with built-in digital display of speed or torque and internal/external load control.
- As a modular program, course materials and curriculum provide instructors with complete versatility in selecting and adapting lessons and experiments to fit specific student needs and teaching objectives.
- Machines have 0.2 kW (175 W) motor rating and 120 W/VA generator rating.
- All machines are mounted in standard size modules.
- System produces reliable and repeatable results, so students can train in an ideal training environment.
- Motors and generators have properties of much larger actual industrial machines.
- Motors have open bell housings that allow interior view during operations.
- Connections can be made easily through the use of stacking safety banana plug leads.
Request more information