NEW! STEMcart by Lab-Volt
The Lab-Volt STEMcart™ is a mobile demonstration cart which provides physical and multimedia presentation resources specifically developed for teaching adaptability and flexibility. The STEMcart™ features a desktop computer with Windows™ Media Center software connected to a projector allowing for the presentation and capture of assorted media types.
The STEMcart™ by Lab-Volt® incorporates one of the key goals of the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act: boosting student performance in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). This self-contained cart is easily rolled from classroom to classroom, safely secured and stored when not in use, and designed to be shared among grades and classrooms.
The STEMcart™ features:
- Windows™ Media Center desktop PC with LCD monitor and projector.
- Classroom Response System featuring interactive presentations and class management and assessment functionality.
- Vernier LabPro® System, including data loggers, sensors, and probes.
- Boom camera system for microscope projection and general demonstrations.
- Microscope with prepared slides.
- Career Exploration package.
- Curriculum that includes 90 lessons, DVD of proven experiments, PowerPoint® theory presentations, and much more!
Visit our new STEMcart™ website for in-depth exploration of the many exciting features of the cart!